Friday, June 6, 2008

Little brother




I'm so proud of my little brother, He is preparing to go on a mission instead of another year at Adams State on a scholarship. He is now an Elder and he just turned in his mission papers. I'm so excited to see where he'll be called. He is going to be such a good missionary! I can't imagine many people opening the door and seeing him and turning him away! j/k I'm thankful he has had such good friends and influences in his life because I know I have never been a good example for him and I wish I had been. Anyway I'm gonna miss the little brat and I just saw this picture of him and thought he should stay and model, freakin brat got all the good genes!

4 comments:

Andra said...

I am so glad Elder "Hotness" is going on his mission. That is such a blessing to your family.

Shannon said...

I can't believe that he is old enough to go on a mission! Wholly crap how time flies by!

{nicole coombs} said...

All I have to say to that picture is Bow Chica WowWow haha. You can tell him I said that too. That is so awesome he is going on a mission what a good decision to make with your life I have always looked up to missionaries by choosing to serve the Lord for TWO years at such a young age. Cant wait to hear were he is headed!! maybe Hawaii like my brother Danny that would be cool!!

The reviewers said...

Hey Des... How have you been??? Your kids are so cute, and you sound like you are doing great! We have a blog too, and it will be fun to keep in touch :)

rayniehawes.blogspot.com

c-ya,

Raynie H.