Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The Races



Lance was at Ganon's soccer game on Saturday and he was telling him that there was going to be DIRT BIKES at the races that night. When Ganon got home that was ALL he talked about, so I had to take him! We had a blast like always! I love the races! Ganon LOVED the dirt bikes, Keanon took him down to get the guys autographs. He put the picture that they signed in a frame in his room! He kept telling me "those cars are fast!" He was so tired but he hung in until the end. I'm afraid, like all of us once you've been once, He's HOOKED!!! Good Luck to Richie next week! I hope we get to go again!

2 comments:

Andra said...

I am so jealous that you went to the races. None my friends ever want to go with me. They think they are dumb!!

Mandy said...

Tell Andra that we will take her along anytime! Or she can go with Shannon. I'm so glad you guys like to go, I get bored without company, so you're welcome ANYTIME! We think Ganon is a character!