Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Crazy Kids

So both of my kids think they are "Rock Stars". The other day me and Adison were in the car and Pink- So what came on, she loves that song! I was on my phone and she started hitting my shoulder and saying mom... mom... mom so I finally turned the music up and she started dancing like CRAZY, headbanging and laughing! Then the next day I was getting Ganon ready for school and he was wearing his favorite red shirt that has some kind of graphic on it and I got him a new, brown stripped sweat shirt. When he put it on he laughed and said, mom everyone is going to think I'm a Rock Star... I look so cool! LOL they crack me up

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Rowdy, funny , cute kids. They are a crack up!

Andra said...

AT least they have good taste in music!!

{nicole coombs} said...

I LOVE these kids!! I miss living right next door to you guys!! So what is everyone ganna be for Halloween?