Sunday, January 11, 2009

My Pictures








































So since I got my new camera for Christmas I've been taking pictures of EVERYTHING!!! I love it but I have also been beating myself up a little bit. Its funny this new camera has added a lot of pressure to take great pictures. I feel like they are all mediocre and I want them to be AWESOME! I am working on getting some photo editing software but right now they are all natural and un-edited. I guess practice makes perfect and you can't really go wrong when you are doing something you love! And as always I am my own worst critic!!!

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Shut up!! Those are awesome! I want pics by that door, so cute. I love adi crossing her arms. And I wish I had Ganons eyes! Cuties.

Cindy said...

Don't be hard on yourself....the pics look GREAT!!! I would never have guessed that you were a beginner!!

Tess-N-Tae said...

the pictures are so cute! when are you going to take some of tae and I??

Shannon said...

Hy cute pictures! I hear that you might want to take pictures of Faith for me?!? Let me know if you want to and all the details!3-0296