Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Summer Trip to Colorado



Waterfalls in Telluride


Cutest phone booth Ever!






Ganon and Adi (scary I know)


Proud Fisherman

Roasting Marshmallows


tubing down the river


Our peacefull little swing










The Ramsey family has a cabin in a neat little valley in Cortez Colorado that we stayed at for a week this summer. I have been slacking on my blog lately and now I'm playing catch up. So anyway there is a river right by the cabin that we played in alot. The water was pretty cold but we took tubes and had lots of fun. Papa Scott built a really cool swing for the kids that and they used it everyday! We went fishing and Ganon and Papa caught four trout that we cooked on a fire that night and had them for dinner! We roasted marshmallows and made smores and had lots of time to relax! I even read a book! (My Sisters Keeper...EXCELLENT!) The cabin is only about and hour away from Telluride so we spent a day there and rode the Gondolla. Anyway we love staying at the cabin and I'm so grateful we have it in our family to escape to!

1 comment:

Kyle, Amy, and Joshua said...

I love the swing! What a wonderful time you had. I sure miss having you for a neighbor. There's an empty lot next to the place we live now. You should buy it and build there. :) I'd be so happy!