Sunday, August 22, 2010

Our Summer Family Pictures






































I have been driving by these wild flowers every day on my way to St Johns and I decided I needed some pictures in them! :) Adi just happened to have this adorable yellow and green summer dress that I thought would go great with all the yellow flowers. They ended up bright and cheery just like I planned! :) I had my sister take the ones of our family because I hate using a timer or a tripod and since it was kinda a last minute thing I didnt arrange to have one of my photog friends do them. But thanks sister they turned out perfect.







3 comments:

Mandy said...

Very cute:) It really is beautiful outside right now!

Linde said...

So cute! Your kids are adorable:)

KyliesMom said...

Hi. My name is Tina Rowe (maiden name Erno). I was friends with a Jace and Sami Erhart, from Eager, AZ. And I've been trying to locate them just to see how they've been. If you just happen to be the Jace I've been looking for. Can you please let me know. It would be nice to hear from you and your family. If you are not, I'm so sorry for the intrusion.
Sincerely,
Tina Erno
(from the Mark Park in Mesa, AZ)