Thursday, July 31, 2008







My good friend Thai is moving to Tucson this Sunday and I don't know what I'll do without her! She has had the craziest life and is one of the neatest people I know. She has been on her own since she was fifteen, thats when I met her waiting tables at Greer Lodge to pay her bills while she was a freshman in highschool! I can tell her anything and she never judges me and she always tells me how it is even if I don't want to hear it! We have had so much fun the past couple years, renting cabins in Greer and hangin out at Molly's! She is the cutest thing ever I really should never take pictures with her cause she makes me look bad but here are some of pictures of the fun we've had! I love her to death and will miss her tons!

1 comment:

Angie Colwell said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.