Wednesday, July 30, 2008

San Diego Trip






Greg and Jacque have a time share in San Diego and since they couldn't go this year they let us take their condo! We had so much fun. There is a really cool water play area where there are huge flowers that spray water and a water slide for the kids. We went to Mission Beach and met up with the Coombs and then went to Sea World and watched the Shamu night show with lights and fireworks. We attempted to boogie board! The little kids out that were doing it made it look really easy... Its NOT! I failed misserably! Anyway we all got fried and had lots of fun!

2 comments:

Andra said...

Addy you are pretty hot stuff in that bikini!!

Shannon said...

every one got to go to san diego this year but me!!! :( I am really bumbed still! Kris is still burned out on it so he told me next year...guess I can wait!