Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Elder Walker


Ganon on his mission :)


Elder Walker's district


Kellin is doing really good. He is still at the MTC, he leaves for Naga December 1. He said the language is coming along good, they are teaching lessons in Tagalog now and he said its a blast. He told my dad it's as fun as playing football! He said he gets a rush form it! Goof ball! The guy on his right is Elder Kimball his companion and the other guys are in his district. Kell was just made the district leader which must mean he's too busy to write because I haven't gotten a letter in like a month! Mom and Amanda get emails every Monday! I was sending him a letter like once a week but I have cut back. I can't expect him to respond to every letter I know he is busy doing more important things! Ganon is an "Arthur" (author) so he wrote Kellin a book. The title was I want to be like Kell. It was sooo cute, I'm pretty sure it will make Kellin cry! They had an activity in Primary where the kids went on missions and got little name tags and Ganon really thinks he went on his mission! He always says mom where is that picture of me when I was on my mission! So here is Lil Elder Erhart :) Thanks Jace and Kellin for being a good example to him!


3 comments:

Cindy said...

Hey~I am so glad Kellin is doing so good! Check out my blog & look at Landon Wiltbank's blog (he's on his mission too). His Mom posts his letters & pics on there for friends & family. It's a really cute idea. I've been gonna start one for Ross but haven't yet.

Mandy said...

your page looks cute. that was a nice post. missionaries are definitaly special!

Andra said...

Ganon liked it because he went to "Vegas" on his misson.

Just think how good Kellin is at football, he is gonna be a great missionary!!