Thursday, November 20, 2008

Missionary Blogs

So I have been thinking I should do a blog for Kellin and Cindy left a comment on my last post about making him one so I finally did it! The address is http://www.elderwalker4.blogspot.com/ It may not be very organized for a while because I need to get it up to date so bare with me! There will be three of us adding to it too...my mom, Tessa and me :). Should be fun, and now Cindy you need to get one going for Ross! I've kinda been neglecting him since Kellin went out! I better send him a package and show him some love! Ha ha I keep thinkin I hope these third world countries have good dentist cause I only send them candy and lots of it! :) Anyway check it out, its amazing how much his testimony has grown in the short amount of time he's been there.

4 comments:

Cindy said...

You did such a good job on his blog!! WAY~2~GO!!! Now I will get Ross's done =)

Mandy said...

I think those are neat. A good way for everyone to keep up!

{nicole coombs} said...

What a cool idea!!

Tess-N-Tae said...

You're just trying to be the "cool" sister. :) j/k.