Thursday, November 27, 2008

Last years pictures with Santa




Wow I can't beleive its almost December. My rule is always " no Christmas until the day after Thanksgiving." But I was bored so I did my page Christmas-E a day early. I was looking at these pictures that I still haven't scrapbooked ( Ya I'm wayyyy behind) and I couldn't believe how much my kids have changed in a year! Adi had no hair! She was not a big fan of Santa. Then again what is Adi a big fan of... Fun Hater! Ganon of course LOVES Santa and sits on his lap and tells him lies about how he's been soooo good all year! Ya right! :) I'm excited I love this time of year!

6 comments:

Mandy said...

O cool Adi is named after me! LOL! And see her hair really has grown! Very cute, like your page. Hope youre having a good weekend!

Andra said...

Oh Adi I am glad you got some hair to keep you warm this winter!!

{nicole coombs} said...

Cute Blog Miss! Guess what we will be in Eagar ALL weekend i am so excited!! We are going to have to get the kids together we are leaving tommorrow as soon as Jake gets home form work! heck yes!! See you this weekend!!

Hulsey Family said...

I love your holiday colors...cute blog. Your family is adorable. Have a great Christmas.

{nicole coombs} said...

It was good to see you this past weekend! Thanks for stopping by. I love your family picture its so cute! I was going to have you take some for us while we were up there but we never got a chance to even shower on saturday haha next time!

Tess-N-Tae said...

Des - update your freakin blog already!!